Before I start this post I just want to say that Party Animal Online haven’t asked me to write this review, nor do they know I’m even writing it. I’m not on commission or anything like that. I simply want my blog to share recommendations with you if I feel that a company or product is in any way exceptional, and Party Animal Online definitely falls into that category.
Party Animal Online is a leading supplier of sugarcraft and cake decorating supplies. I started using them a few years ago, buying items from their Ebay shop. I was always impressed with their low prices, free postage and how quickly they delivered the items. When I joined Twitter I soon found them on there too and that led me to their website and online shop. Now I know there are many many shops online selling cake decorating supplies, most of them excellent too. I’ve bought from a lot of them in the past. But here’s what sets Party Animal Online apart from them, in my opinion:
- Their prices are hard (if not impossible) to beat, with regular money saving offers and discounts for bulk buys. The more you buy, the cheaper it is. Perfect for businesses!
- Delivery is free if you spend over £30, which is very easy to do with the huge range they sell! For orders less than that, delivery is just £2.95, no matter how heavy it is. Other companies I know charge over double that and have a higher minimum spend needed for free post. Delivery is next day too if you order by 12.30pm weekdays, so ideal for last minute requirements.
- You earn loyalty points with every single order you place, one point for every pound you spend. These points can be then saved up to use later when you have lots or used as money off your next order.
- They go above and beyond to help you. If they don’t stock something but they know its something you like, they’ll do their best to get it in stock for you. They have spent so much time chasing items for me and getting them listed super fast so I could order them in a hurry. They really care about satisfying your sugarcraft needs.
- They are incredibly friendly, approachable and helpful. They’ll offer you advice with any cake question you may have, send you links to tutorials if you are unsure of something, and will always do their best to help you. They will share your triumphs and you really get the feeling that they are 100% behind you, supporting you. They make you feel like a highly valued friend rather than just a customer.
If you’re not already familiar with them but want to see more, you can find their shop at http://www.partyanimalonlineshop.com/ and their main website and blog can be found at http://www.partyanimalonline.co.uk/ . They are also on Twitter where they are always more than willing to chat to you and share wonderful things at @partyanimalonli . I hope you pay them a visit and say hello 🙂